Posted by: Steven J. Picardi Date: November 6, 2012 A study published in 2010 in the international medical journal SPINE compared the outcomes of 725 work comp lumbar fusion cases to 725 randomly selected work comp chronic low back pain patients not undergoing surgery. While this may be something that will come as no surprise […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Archive | November, 2012
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers