Posted by: Clay Thornton, Esq. Date: March 26, 2013 In Ringler v. King Soopers, W.C. No. 4-121-888-11 (ICAO, March 13, 2013), the ICAO affirmed an Order of the ALJ which granted a penatly of 8% of the amount of a medical bill for which the claimant sought reimbursement, and denied the claimant’s request for a […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Section 8-43-404(5)(a) affords the employer or insurer the right in the first instance to select a physician to treat the injury. The statute requires the employer or insurer to “provide a list of at least two physicians, … in the first instance, from which list an injured employee may select the physician who attends said […]
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers