Back injuries can be some of the most painful and debilitating types of workplace injuries people can sustain, as these impairments can end up impacting people’s abilities to move around or even sit for extended periods of time. Despite the fact that many back injuries arise from a single accident or traumatic incident, in some […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Recently I have had a number of clients inquire about the exorbitant cost being charged by pharmacies for compound medications – usually topical anti-inflammatory agents combined with topical local anesthetics. Pharmacies have been charging upwards of $3,000 or more for a one-month supply, depending on the agents/ingredients in the compound medication. Surprisingly, all of these […]
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers