Fatal falls are a big problem for cell tower workers, but a new national program will try to reverse this trend and save cell tower technicians’ lives. The Telecommunications Industry Registered Apprenticeship Program, which was developed with the help of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the Department of Labor (DoL) and AT&T (to only name […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers