2015 Colorado workers’ comp insurance premiums will not cost more for the average employer, as the “loss costs” of these premiums did not spike for the first time since 2010. As the Colorado Division of Insurance (CDI) recently noted, this is due to the fact that a substantial number people who experienced workplace injuries ended […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
The cold and icy conditions of wintertime in Colorado can increase the chances that people will experience slip and fall accidents anywhere – including at work. In fact, as the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports, over the past year, workers compensation claims in the U.S. that were related to injuries from winter slip and fall […]
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers