Officials at the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) have recently formed a new alliance with the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) in an effort to “foster safer and more healthful American workplaces.” According to the press release, this new alliance will exist for two years, focusing over this time on: Providing opportunities for […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Effective immediately, the Division of Workers’ Compensation electronic filing (EDI) has moved to a new web address: https://wwws.coworkforce.com/ColoWC2/. You should change your bookmarks accordingly. When you navigate to the new website, you will need to change your password. All passwords must be 8 characters in length, contain at least one (1) letter and one (1) number […]
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers