Workers compensation benefits can provide you with essential financial support while you recover from a workplace injury – but the journey to getting them can be complicated, especially considering that: There are various timelines that have to be met in order for claims to proceed smoothly. Missing Colorado workers compensation claim timelines can result in […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers