The cold and icy conditions of wintertime in Colorado can increase the chances that people will experience slip and fall accidents anywhere – including at work. In fact, as the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports, over the past year, workers compensation claims in the U.S. that were related to injuries from winter slip and fall […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
If you work outdoors, then the winter season can be a particular dangerous time, especially if you are in the Midwest or Northeast, as the record-breaking cold temperatures have made it riskier than ever to be outside for extended periods of time. Whether this is your first winter working outdoors or you have been facing […]
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers