Fatal falls are a big problem for cell tower workers, but a new national program will try to reverse this trend and save cell tower technicians’ lives. The Telecommunications Industry Registered Apprenticeship Program, which was developed with the help of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the Department of Labor (DoL) and AT&T (to only name […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Smaller cities that are focused on a certain industry tend to be the most dangerous for American workers, as they are where the most fatal work injuries and occupational illnesses tend to arise (according to data gathered by various federal agencies). In fact, recently released data indicates that the following are the deadliest cities for […]
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers