Fall injuries are reportedly the number one cause of workers’ compensation claims in the U.S., as each year more than 9 million American workers seek hospital treatment after sustaining a fall accident. While many of these fall accidents occur due to slips or trips that cause people to take a tumble without falling from some […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers