Each year in the U.S., roughly 30 million American workers are exposed to excessive noise in their workplaces, according to the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Such dangerous levels of consistent workplace noise exposure can put workers at risk of sustaining serious injuries, including: Tinnitus Hyperacusis Deafness Physical and emotional stress. The […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers