When you are injured while working and sustain some type of permanent disability or impairment as a result of this injury: You will be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Compensation for your permanent impairment will be based on either an extremity rating or a whole person rating. While extremity ratings are generally used in cases […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers