Continuing from Traumatic Brain Injury Facts and Statistics (Part 1), here is some additional important information for workers who may have sustained a mild to moderate TBI on the job. While Part 1 of this blog focused on defining what traumatic brain injury is, how it can happen at work and what the symptoms of […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) refers to any condition in which a temporary or permanent brain dysfunction arises due to a violent blow to the head or some object penetrating the skull. While a number of events can result in traumatic brain injuries, when TBIs occur on the job, the following factors or incidents may be […]
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers