Posted by: Steven J. Picardi Date: September 17, 2012 Section 8-43-211(2)(d) provides, “if any person requests a hearing … on issues which are not ripe for adjudication at the time such request or filing is made, such person shall be assessed the reasonable attorney fees and costs of the opposing party in preparing for such […]
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Tag Archives | attorneys fees
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Today OSHA Celebrates National Young Worker Safety Day
- New OSHA Alliance Intended to Protect Safety & Health of Transgender Workers