The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Compliance (CMS) has issued a document titled WCMSA Top Submission Errors and Helpful Hints which lists the most frequent errors contained in WCMSA proposals as well as tips/hints to increase the likelihood of a speedy approval of a WCMSA. The document can be found by clicking here.
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-aside Account Submission Errors
About Steven J Picardi, Esq.
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Division of Workers’ Compensation Electronic Filing Moved to New Web Address
- Legislature Proposes New Tax to Fund Family and Medical Leave Insurance Program