Effective immediately, the Division of Workers’ Compensation electronic filing (EDI) has moved to a new web address: https://wwws.coworkforce.com/ColoWC2/. You should change your bookmarks accordingly. When you navigate to the new website, you will need to change your password. All passwords must be 8 characters in length, contain at least one (1) letter and one (1) number and contain a special character (@,#,$) between the first and last positions. Users will be required to change passwords every 90 days, per the new State security protocols.
Home > Blog > Uncategorized > Division of Workers’ Compensation Electronic Filing Moved to New Web Address
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Division of Workers’ Compensation Electronic Filing Moved to New Web Address
About Steven J Picardi, Esq.
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Legislature Proposes New Tax to Fund Family and Medical Leave Insurance Program
- Court of Appeals Affirms Denial of Compensability Under Personal Risks Doctrine