The rate for mileage increased to $.53 per mile effective January 1, 2014. If you want to bookmark W.C.R.P. 18-6 Division Established Codes and values, click here.
Have a legal question? Send us an email today!
Mileage Rate Increase
About Steven J Picardi, Esq.
- ICAO Sets Aside Permanent Total Disability Benefits Award for Failure to Endorse Issue at Time of Hearing on Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- New Address for Office of Administrative Courts and Hearings in Colorado Springs
- Court of Appeals upholds Administrative Law Judge’s application of “Significant Causative Factor” Test to Deny Permanent Total Disability Benefits to a Worker Without Prior Permanent Restrictions
- Division of Workers’ Compensation Electronic Filing Moved to New Web Address
- Legislature Proposes New Tax to Fund Family and Medical Leave Insurance Program